Monday, January 5, 2009

Since the trip

We got back into town and on New Years Day we had a party with all of JD's high school friends. We had about 22 people over. We ate pizza, talked and played Guitar Hero World Tour. It was a lot of fun. I didn't take any pictures though, I know I am horrible.

On the 2nd we headed for Fairview. My cousin/best friend growing up was getting married. Friday Night me and a couple friends were throwing her a bridal shower. We held it at Applebee's in Orem. It was so much fun. We had a lot of people show up and it was just fun to catch up with friends I haven't seen for a long time. Thanks to Randi I have pictures to post.

The Blushing Bride and Randi

Laura and Me

Katie, Randi, Laura and Me
Judy, Sarah and Randi
Mostly everyone

Saturday was the wedding and it was beautiful. They are so perfect for each other. The ceramony was so touching. The reception was gorgeous. Again it was good to see family and friends we don't get to see very often.
The Happy Couple

Sunday we came home and are home to stay (for awhile at least). It is always good to come home and sleep in your own bed.

We had a wonderful Holiday Season and hope everybody else did too.

3 comments:

Chris and Tasha said...

It was great seeing you at the shower. I can't believe it has been so long. We will need to catch up again soon.

Kristi Barnes said...

What fun! It is always fun to see old friends and catch up. Where is Randi these days? I've wondered what happened to her too. you're little girl is adorable by the way...I love the picture with the mascara!

The Hawkins said...

That was fun. I can't wait until Vegas. I love being with our friends.