Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny Girl

I have always said Lexie has her dads personality and it is way to big for her little body. Here are just a couple examples from the past week.
Lexie has this fetish about her princesses (her underwear), she loves to change them and we go through about five pairs every day. I have been cracking down and only allowing her one a day. So when we were doing laundry the other day she picked out all of her princesses and wanted to put them on. I told her if she put them on her bum I would spank it. She ran in her room with all of them and came out laughing with all of them on her head. It was seriously so cute. I couldn't spank her because she didn't put them on her bum. She thought she was pretty funny.


We are driving home from the gym today and all of the sudden something hits me in the side of the head! I look back at Lexie and she starts laughing hysterically and says "stinky feet, stinky feet". She had thrown her sock at me. A minute later her other sock lands on my shoulder and again she is laughing saying "stinky feet". Who knew she was such a good aim. She learned this trick from her dad. Every night when he gets home from work he throws his socks at either me or her. She loves it, I hate it. It disgusts me, but obviously she has picked up on it. I am so out numbered. Hopefully this next one will be on my side.

3 comments:

Malinda said...

Those pictures are hilarious! What a funny girl. Is she really already potty trained? That's impressive. I've decided I'm not even going to try with Abby until after the summer.

Claudy said...

Maddie and Lexie should hang out together sometime. I'm getting a vibe they would get along great! They both have their dad's personality!

blm_mckell said...

That is great. Were do they come up with these things. She is so cute.