Lexie loves shoes! One place I can always find her is in my closet trying to put on my shoes. She loves to try and walk in them and I must say she does pretty good. She totally looks 80's here, but give me a break she just woke up from a nap.
10 years ago
6 comments:
She is so cute! I LOVE this age!
Her obsession for shoes begins... I love this picture it is too cute.
Sounds like someone I know. The best present i could ever get payton was a new pair of shoes.
She is adorible Cal. So about next months girls activity you wanna plan something with me?
I think that picture is adorable...just be grateful that it is a girl obsessed with shoes rather than a little boy! My son was super crazy about shoes, especially little girl shoes forever...not exactly something I wanted to brag about!
that is so funny. It's what Tryna and Laynie love to do now a days. I can hardly ever find my shoes!
Post a Comment