Lexie has had a hard time staying the whole time in nursery. She does really good as long as it is play time. As soon as they start cleaning up the toys for the lesson she freaks. She starts screaming and saying she has to go potty. My classroom is on the other side of the building and I can usually hear her crying. A couple of weeks ago she actually stayed the whole time in nursery. We were so excited, little did we know this meant she was going to be out of control in Sacrament Meeting. This last week she again stayed the whole time in nursery. For Sacrament JD bribed her, if she would be good we would go see the horses after church. Every time she started to act up we would just say, "OK, no horses". She would quiet right down. After church she didn't let us forget that we needed to visit the horses. So instead of a nap we went to see the horses. Lexie is totally in heaven when ever we go to the horses. She loves to feed them and laughs every time they touch her.
This is Two Socks, Lexie's favorite horse. Also the bully of the group, she ate all the carrots and wouldn't let us pet the other four horses.
5 comments:
Gotta love a good bribe, it's nice to find your vice! It's funny that she likes the bossy horse. The cookies were great, thanks, your nicer than me at allowing the help. I can only handle so much.
That's funny, we actually do the same thing to Rylee whenever she starts acting up, only not with horses but with seeing her friend. Congratulations on being pregnant! I only have 2 months left and I am so excited to be through with this pregnancy. Good luck with everything.
I guess I'm pretty lucky. Robyn loves nursery. We haven't had to bribe her yet.
That's cute that she loves horses.
Callie, how are you? I didn't know you had a little girl. I haven't seen you in years. Your little girl is soooo cute! Congratulations on being pregnant that is so exciting!
Congratulations Callie! I am a little behind on blogging but I was so excited to see that you guys are expecting! Yeah!
Post a Comment