I know it is usually your 21st birthday that you hit Vegas, but we decided to start Lexie a little early.
Last weekend we went down to St. George and Las Vegas. We went down with Brent and Leslie. It was just a fun relaxing weekend. We didn't have any plans and just did whatever we wanted. Friday we played at Snow Canyon. We went to the sand hills and let Lexie play. She was in heaven. We shopped at the outlets for just a little while. We went to dinner with Katie and Lloyd. Saturday we drove to Vegas. The boys were planning on going to the MWC Championship game, but since BYU decided to suck and lose they decided to hang out with the girls instead. We shopped the outlets in Vegas for most of the day. We went to Bally's, Paris and the Bellagio. We ate the buffet at the Paris Hotel (all you can eat crab)and then went and watched the water show at the Bellagio. We did take Lexie swimming for her birthday. She loves the water. We really didn't make her a cake so she got a chocolate brownie from the buffet. It was just really nice to get away to some warm weather.
Brent, Leslie, JD and Lexie at Snow Canyon Lexie eating her Birthday ice cream.
JD buried her legs, this is what she looked like from the front . . . .
Climbing the sand hills.
She is always copying JD.
7 comments:
I love going to the Bellagio! One of my favorite stops when we head down to visit my parents in California. The smell is kinda gross but the botanical garden is awesome.
Is that a big bump already? It came out of nowhere or I just don't pay attention.
So cute! Tell Lexie happy birthday and we love her.
Love the Behind shot, so funny, save that for the first date! Lucky you got to go to warm weather, sounds nice. We like the Bellagio show, it's a good one, we don't so much like all the cigarette smoke you inhale though.
I love the pictures of Lexie in the sand. They are great. I am glad that you had a fun and relaxing time.
Lexie is so cute!! Congrats on another little girl. I'm way excited for you guys!
I'm glad you had a good weekend! I LOVE Snow Canyon! You have such cute pictures!
Happy Late Birthday Lexie!!! She is sooo cute. It sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. I could definitely use one of those. Your pictures are darling.
Post a Comment