We have started a new tradition in the Parry family. Once a month we get together for a Parry Family Home Evening. JD and I started off in January. We had tacos and a little trivia lesson on temples. I made a temple matching game for the kids. Of course everyone participated because there was candy involved. This month Clay and Monette were in charge. We went bowling at Weber State. We had a ton of fun. Lexie was thrilled to run around and once in a while throw a ball. I think she had her share and more of the rice krispie treats with M&M's. Every time I looked at her she was eating one. I didn't bowl so well, but JD did. He had a strike or a spare every time but two or three. I tried to get a picture of everyone, just cause I think the bowling forms are great! (Sorry the pics are blurry on the post, it was having a hard time downloading)
Julie Brent
Janeen and Abby Me and Lexie
2 comments:
do you have a copy of the trivia questions and how did you do the temple matching game? I am incharge of the primary activity and I need ideas.
What a fun tradition!
Post a Comment