GIRL! We found out on Thursday that we are having another girl. We are all excited. Lexie now thinks she has a sister in her belly. I guess we will get good use out of all the pink clothes and bows we have.
Congratulations! That is great. It is fun to dig out all the old baby clothes and get to use them again (although by girl #3, they start to look a little worse for the wear). :)
Yay, that is so fun. Now you can dress them alike (at least that is what I would want to do). And that present is all to good for her, it does look like fun. I like dishes too!
Congrats guys! (and yay for girls!) Hope everything else is going well for you! Do you keep in touch with Katy? She is also pregnant, I think she is having a boy.
Hey Callie, I just wanted to say congrats on your newest little girl! I heard about it at the office, that's so exciting! And now you everything you'll need for the new baby!
Congratulations! That is so fun. Jaycelyn was just complaining to me the other day that she wishes she had a sister close to her age. That will be so fun for Lexie to have a playmate.
We have been married for seven years now. JD is an agent for American Family Insurance. I am lucky and get to stay home with our 3 children. Lexie is an energetic 5 year old going on 16. She is always decorating or creating something. Brynnlee is a 3 year old ball of fire. She is very mischievous and loves to do everything her big sister does. Boston our baby boy was born in September. He is the dream baby. He is content and happy and sleeps at night!
We are all healthy and happy, living the good life.
8 comments:
Congratulations! That is great. It is fun to dig out all the old baby clothes and get to use them again (although by girl #3, they start to look a little worse for the wear). :)
Yay, that is so fun. Now you can dress them alike (at least that is what I would want to do). And that present is all to good for her, it does look like fun. I like dishes too!
Congrats guys! (and yay for girls!) Hope everything else is going well for you! Do you keep in touch with Katy? She is also pregnant, I think she is having a boy.
Congrats! Lexie will be a great big sister.
Hey Callie, I just wanted to say congrats on your newest little girl! I heard about it at the office, that's so exciting! And now you everything you'll need for the new baby!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you. Lexie is going to have so much fun with her baby sister.
Congratulations! That is so fun. Jaycelyn was just complaining to me the other day that she wishes she had a sister close to her age. That will be so fun for Lexie to have a playmate.
Congrats! Her & Lexie will have so much fun together!
Post a Comment