Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lexie's Room

Lexie's room is finally done! JD and I built the fence and made all the flowers and bugs. It was a little more work than we thought, but it turned out cute. Thanks to Brandi for doing all the vinyl for me. Now it is time to start working on the new nursery.





13 comments:

Thunderbay said...

Lexie's room is so cute. I love the fence and the bugs. This is very creative and cute :)

Janille said...

That is SO CUTE! Good work!

Claudy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudy said...

Way cute! I have a good trick when it comes to painting( you can use when you paint the nursery).I haven't tried it myself yet but I've seen it done and it's fabulous! You'll have to remind me to tell you what it is next time I see you.

blm_mckell said...

I love the room. It is so cute. The butterflies turned out great. I am excited to do the next projects.

Malinda said...

Good work! That is super cute. I love her bedding.

Blackham Family said...

SOOOO Cute.

dcscrivy said...

Looks great, wanna come do Addy's? JK!!! Great job.

The Johnson's said...

Cute Callie. Your way more ambitous than I am. I keep saying i'm going to do something with Payton's room.... but that hasn't happened yet.

Syme Family said...

That is so cute. When did you change her into a BIG bed? Does she sleep pretty good in it. I have been wondering when to take Robyn out of her crib.

Kristi Barnes said...

That is truly adorable! I'm so impressed that you even think of ideas like that. What a lucky little girl to have you for a Mom

Emilee said...

Very cute! You guys do great work, we should hire you:)

Malinda said...

her room is totally cute. i didn't relize you were so crafty.