Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ice Skating with the Marshall's

We have been wanting to take the girls ice skating for a while now. Friday night we finally went. We went with John, Kamille and Berklie. We had so much fun. On the way there we were explaining to Lexie that it might be hard but she just needs to try her best and she will have fun. Her reply, "I know how to do it, I saw Daisy do it on the Mickey Mouse Christmas show". We got a laugh out of that.
Lexie wanted to stay with John all night. He is a hockey player and would take her around the rink really fast. He would spin her and let her jump. She loved it! At dinner after skating Lexie said, "John is so nice, he took me so fast. We need to go skating with him so much more often". I don't think she really cared that JD and I were there!
Our little B's
Berklie
All three were done after an hour (I was too, man it takes a toll on your back bending over holding on to a kid).
B's loved the skates but hated that she couldn't walk.
Best Buddies. So excited they had skates their size.
She is concentrating so hard. She was able to stand up by herself and move just a little bit.
John teaching her how to balance.
Brynnlee just wanted to run. Her little legs were going a mile a minute.

No comments: