Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day and Warm Weather

We had a wonderful Valentines Day. Lexie is at such a fun age right now. She thinks everything is amazing. I made purple german pancakes for breakfast and she was thrilled (B's even ate a little). I made a peanut butter heart shaped sandwich for lunch and she couldn't stop saying how cool it was. She even said, "Mom you are the, well you AND dad are the best!" She was so excited to hand out valentines, I taught her how to door bell ditch and she loved it. Brynnlee loved all the excitement and copied Lexies excitement with screams for everything.
Brynnlee loved her Valentine balloon.
Lexie said, "Just what I always wanted" and "This made my life, this is the best life ever"!
I did get her to keep a headband on for a couple pictures.
Happy Valentines Day!
Lexie enjoying the sunny weather.
We went to the park and played soccer. Lexie is really excited to play this spring.
Brynnlee has especially loved the weather. She has been cooped up in the house all winter. She runs laps in our yard she loves the warm weather and being freed from the house. Only downside is making her come in and realizing this beautiful weather is not here to stay.

4 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

YOur girls are darling!! Lexie is Hilarious!! She says the cutest/funniest things!

Malinda said...

Cute girls! I told my kids that we need to have Lexie be a guest speaker at our next FHE to teach them how to say thanks for gifts. :)

Abby LOVED her ring pop. It came just at the right time when the other kids were going through their school stash. Thanks for thinking of her!

Claudy said...

Lexie is really attached to JD isn't she?
We still have Lexie's voicemail she left Maddie saved. Mads thinks it's so cute.

dcscrivy said...

I love Lexie's excitement for life, I miss her excited little squeals that she lets out. The weather has been so enjoyable hasn't it! And I love that Lexie had to add JD in the best ever comment. So very cute!