JD took Lexie tubing on Wednesday and she loved it. She has been asking to go every day since. So today Lexie and I went. We thought the new snow would be great, but we were wrong. It was way to wet and sticky. She kept telling me I needed to push her harder, she wasn't going fast enough. I guess when her and JD went she went really fast and it was fun. Oh well, we still got out of the house and had a good time.
Climbing up the hill was a hike. She was tuckered out!



1 comment:
How are you guys! We haven't talked to you in a while. Stu said you were taking your little one to the doctors? (not eating well?) We would love to have you up, its not to crazy yet, tell him to talk to Stu. We need to have a good chat it's been to long. P.s. I am due May 7th
Post a Comment