Thursday, April 14, 2011

Girls Night Out!

This post is a little over due, but I just found my little camera. We finally got together with our friends Crystal and Addy. They moved in November, yes it took months to finally get together. Claudy and Maddi, Lexie and I and Crystal and Addy all went out for pizza and bowling. Addy and Maddi were pretty shy at first, but don't worry Lexie did enough talking for all three girls. The girls warmed up while bowling and then we couldn't get them to be quiet. I loved just having time to catch up with friends. I forgot how much fun just having girls time is!
We ate at Pizzeria (Lexie's favorite)
We went bowling at Fat Cats
The girls were more excited about getting balloons than bowling.
All I can say is that is better not take months and months before we get together again!

3 comments:

Claudy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dcscrivy said...

I am all for that camping idea, it was so good to see you guys! I can't believe how long it has been, we should be settled here soon, so we can get together again.

Claudy said...

It was a nice night out. Madison had a great time and so did I. Next time I promise we wont be lame and have to be home so early. :)
I'm serious about camping this summer, we should all go! It will be a riot.