Thursday, April 14, 2011

This is what I get . . .

For trying to do yoga at home! I would love to say I was so into my yoga (you know you are suppose to block everything out yoga mind). I am sure it had nothing to do with I am ignoring my kids even though they are being quiet (which is never a good thing) mind set. After I finished my yoga, yes I did finish they weren't screaming or anything. I walked into Brynnlee's room to find this . . . .
This is all the clothes in her closet, all the clothes in her dresser and even some of Lexie's clothes
The pile is a whole lot higher than it looks in this picture
I made Lexie start hanging up clothes, the closet was actually all the way empty.
So the moral to my story at least they weren't painting the walls!

2 comments:

amity said...

wow!! i think that every mom has this kind of experience at one point or another. sorry. i am glad you were able to have some "me" time. if you can call exercising that!! way to go making her pick up the mess she made.

Lindsay G said...

At least you got to finish your yoga! haha...a similar experience happened to me yesterday too, while I gave myself a pedicure. Addy emptied my entire nightstand. Sometimes you just have to let them make a mess to keep your own sanity :)