Monday, April 18, 2011

She may be little . . .

But she sure is a handful!
Can this sweet little face cause so much trouble, seriously look how sweet and innocent she looks!
I say to you "YES"! She is into everything. I thought Lexie was a busy body and into everything. Well I was wrong, Brynnlee is into everything! She never just stops and sits. She is constantly going and moving.
I was getting ready for church yesterday. She was out of my site for maybe 3 minutes and I come out to find this! Yes, my kitchen chair covered in PERMANENT marker. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser got it right off.

6 comments:

amity said...

it is probably so good that she didn't get anything on her. she looks like she is ready for church. she is way too stinkin cute. i guess heavenly father makes them that way so that we can tolerate it when things like this happen

Malinda said...

She may be a handful, but she sure is cute! Thank everything for Mr. Clean magic erasers.

Claudy said...

She's so dang cute!

Celeste Ferguson said...

Kaitlon has colored on every inch of our house, too! :)
She's getting so big!

dcscrivy said...

I didn't know Mr. Clean was that strong, I will have to keep one on hand! and yes, she is so stinkin' cute!

Ashley Russell said...

I love magic erasers I just discovered they actually work!
She is too cute to stay mad long!