Monday, August 8, 2011

25th Street Horses and Trains

All summer Lexie has been wanted to go see the painted horses on 25th street. We finally got around to walking around the horses and trains.
Lexie was a little nervous to climb up on the train by herself but she did it!
The best picture I could get of the two of them.
Brynnlee wanted to ride every horse. She loved stopping at every horse, getting in and out of the stroller herself. She thought she was such a big girl.
I finally put the girls on a horse. You are not suppose to sit on them but I couldn't resist the urge for at least one picture. And they loved it.
This is the only bucking one that Brynnlee would stand by. These big ones scared her.
The two bucking ones by the water were Lexie's favorite.
She wants to make a painted horse for our yard. She told me it would look so good with my flowers!

Brynnlee loved this dinosaur one.

No comments: