Lexie waiting for her game to start
Lexie at half time.

Her team is called the Fireflies.
She scored a goal and kept track of who was winning at all times (she is not competitive at all) . Watching 4 yr olds play soccer is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. They play 3 on 3 with no goalie. Lexie was really aggressive and ran her little heart out. When the coach took her out so she could get a drink. She hurry and got a drink and then yelled at her coach (the coach is on the field helping the players) "Can I come back now", "I am ready to play again". Seriously it was the cutest thing ever. She loved it. I am pretty sure she invited everyone she saw Saturday and Sunday to come watch her next game.
4 comments:
She is a total crack up....About Bryce Canyon...for sure go on the mossy trail hike to the river...it was so much fun! I think it is actually out side of the park on the back side....anyways red canyon had a fun visitors center with some good information and some fun little hikes.
You basement is going to be wonderful! But what a lot of work! Holy Cow!
Ok, now really, lets have a BBQ soon!
Great job Lexie, I can tell she worked hard by how red her face is! How exciting that you are making so much progress in the basement! All that extra space will be so nice! We will have to get together soon, after my kids have gotten their school routine going.
So cute! Cambree played soccer one year and then decided it was too much running. I wish we lived closer so we could watch lex! Tell her good job from us. Love you guys.
Way to go Lexi!!! Tara and Heather love soccer, too! Looks like I've got to come see one of your games! :o)
Post a Comment