This weekend was the Anderson Reunion at Heber Valley Camp. We went up Friday afternoon unpacked and relaxed until dinner. We had an amazing pasta and chicken dinner then went to do the zip line. It was fun to see everyone do to. We were only able to do a couple of the ropes courses because we hung around watching the
zip line too long. My whole family all slept in one cabin. We didn't get much sleep. Each kid took their turn on keeping everybody up or waking everybody up. It sucked at the time but now to look back it was pretty funny.
JD, me, Kim and Brandi woke up at 4:30 AM to go to my little brother Marcus' wedding at the Salt Lake temple. It was a nice wedding and a breakfast after at the Joseph Smith Mermorial Building. After the breakfast we hurried back to camp to rescue my mom and Tina from all of our kids. We made it back just in time for lunch and Minute-to-win-it. I was the official time keeper so I don't have any pictures from that. We had a great time catching up with cousins and aunts and uncles. Lexie loved playing with her second cousin who she doesn't get to see very often.



2 comments:
I haven''t checked in for a while....so many fun posts to catch up on! It looks like you are having a fun filled summer! Your girls are darling like usual! I can't believe B is 2! I am glad to hear she is eating and doing better....did they ever figure out what was wrong with her?
Looks like you guys are having a busy summer! So fun! That ropes course looks amazing, did you guys set that up, or is it already there? I had to laugh at your post about the 24th at fairview, because I am pretty sure JD would be cracking some small town joke right after the sentence that says it triples in population. Anyway, glad you are doing great and having a good time, talk to you soon.
Post a Comment