Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

JD, Lexie and Payton swinging at grandma's house
We love you daddy, Love your girls

The only time they weren't fighting
She really is that cute!

We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend. I am thankful for all the father's in my life. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is the best father I could ask for for Lexie. She sure is a daddy's girl, this is easy to tell because she only says "dad" not "mom". I love you honey. I am so very thankful for my own dad. I am thankful he taught me how to work hard, how to give, and how to love. Thank you dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Callie, I just found your link on Emilee's blog. Your family is so cute! I hope everything is going well for you. Keep in touch.

Janille

The Johnson's said...

Cute pictures Callie. We love you guys.

The Johnson's said...

The family means Kim... I'm still figuring things out, obviously.