Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sure she looks cute and innocent . . .

Yesterday Lexie and I were out in the front yard, I was weeding and she was throwing bark everywhere. I told her to go get her bucket out of the garage (because she kept trying to take mine). She was gone for two minutes when I decided it was too long. I go to the garage thinking that is were she should be, well she is not there. I start yelling for her. I look in the back yard. . . by the neighbors dogs . . . in the house. . . by this time I am panicking and yelling louder. I look for a third time in the garage and I hear her laughing but I still can't see her. I yell one last time and I see her poke her little head out of her bike trailer. Yeah, she is laughing and thinking she is so funny. I was relieved, but seriously she is not old enough to hide from me and think it is funny. Here is a picture of her after I told her hiding is not funny, she wasn't very happy.

4 comments:

Blackham Family said...

She is so dang cute Cal. She seems like she sure keeps you on your toes. Oh what we get in return for when we were kids. I just hope mine are never as bad as I was. I am glad you got a blog they are fun. you should put some pictures of your house so i can see. But I will visit when we move up there for sure.

Cedar Reids said...

That's too funny! It's fun to visit everyones' blogs and see what their up to. Lexie sure is a cutie!

Emilee said...

I love the mischieviousness. I think Cambree started very young as well. It scares you to death when you cant find them and you start to panic. Cambree has done this way too much.

The Hawkins said...

She is cute. It is funny when you figure out they have a sense of humor.