We just got back from a trip to the Oregon Coast. We drove with my parents, Brett, Kim, and Payton. We drove through the night on Sunday to get there only to find out we didn't need to. I had goofed up and we didn't have the beach house until Tuesday. But it all worked out we stayed in Portland, then drove up to Tillamook and then down to Lincoln. We saw a lot more than we would have if I hadn't goofed up. We stayed just outside of Lincoln City in a beach house. It was seriously amazing.
The water was so cold, but that didn't stop Lexie from trying to get in. Every time we would put her down on the beach she would beeline it to the water. We had to stay right by her every second because she would just keep walking no matter how deep the water got.
We never really had any plans, so if we saw something we would just pull over and go. We had a great time. We decided to drive through the night again on the way home, the little girls do a lot better that way. This was one of the best vacations we have been on. It was relaxing and so beautiful, something we would definitely do again.
7 comments:
We are glad you guys had a good time. Looks like fun.
Oh man I love the oregon coast. I am completly ilergic to everything that grows there, but it is so beautiful and fun. If you ever go back you need to go to seaport. the beach is wonderful and they have this store that makes saltwater taffy in every flavor you can imagin. I also love seeing the waterfalls. An AMAZING site to say the least. Glad you had so much fun.
Looks like tons of fun. Yay for Oregon. I am glad that everything went so well. I am definitely jealous.
what a fun trip. We need to get away but Im sure we wont. We always leave at night too it is so much easier when they sleep. We actually are making on offer on a house today so hopefully that will work out good. It is cute.thanks 4 leaving a comment. Are you guys coming down for the 4th give me a call next time you do. Have a good day.
I LOVE OREGON! We have taken a few family trips there. It look like the same area (Newport). It is so PRETTY! I'm glad you had a good time.
Oregon must be a favorite vacation spot for us Utahns. We've been there a couple of times and I absolutely LOVE the beaches up there! It's so Green and gorgeous!
Sounds like a good trip :)
Brian's Aunt owns a hotel in Lincoln on the beach. I have been wanting to go there for years. It looks so pretty there.
Post a Comment