My birthday this year was great. It started off with JD making me a great breakfast and the girls sleeping in a little bit. The girls had to have known it was my birthday because they were so good all day. They even both took a nap at the same time. I put Brynnlee down and then Lexie said she wanted to lay on the couch with me (yeah shocker). We laid on the couch and both fell asleep. JD told us we had to be ready to go at 4:00. He didn't tell us where we were going just to be ready. He drove to the train station and we got on Front Runner. Lexie was so excited she couldn't hardly stand it. It was great to just sit and relax on the ride. Brynnlee slept and Lexie talked and talked as usual. We ate at the Skybox and then played arcade games. We won enough tickets to get silly bracelets for Lexie. JD then gave me money and told me to go shopping. Yes, I got to go shopping and not worry about kids. I got to go in a small dressing room, BY MYSELF! I got to look around without chasing kids through racks or have a crying baby. I was seriously in heaven. Best birthday present ever! When we got home we had birthday cake that JD had made all by himself.
This is how the girls got to ride the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment