Congratulations! I kind of wondered on Friday when you were talking about Lexie wanting a little sister, but I didn’t want to pry. I’m so happy for you!
Hey Callie, I came across your blog through Brett and Kim's. Congratulations!! Added a new addition to any family is great news. Your little girl is so cute. Best wishes!
Callie! That is so exciting! I'm so glad I found you on here so that I could here the good news. Brandon and I . . . well I mainly, just joined the world of blogging. brandonandamandabrady.blogspot.com I can't wait to find out what you are having!! CONGRATS!
We have been married for seven years now. JD is an agent for American Family Insurance. I am lucky and get to stay home with our 3 children. Lexie is an energetic 5 year old going on 16. She is always decorating or creating something. Brynnlee is a 3 year old ball of fire. She is very mischievous and loves to do everything her big sister does. Boston our baby boy was born in September. He is the dream baby. He is content and happy and sleeps at night!
We are all healthy and happy, living the good life.
17 comments:
O CALLIE! I WANT TO CRY FOR YOU!!!! I am SO EXCITED! 12 WEEKS! That is so GREAT!
Yea! Congratulations Callie! Our babies will be so close together! Good luck with everything!
Congrats and best of luck with your pregnancy! I can't wait to see if Lexie is having a brother or a sister!!
Congratulations! I kind of wondered on Friday when you were talking about Lexie wanting a little sister, but I didn’t want to pry. I’m so happy for you!
Congratulations! I'm really excited for you guys. Lexie will be a great big sister.
I'm making my blog privet so if you do want to keep reading will you give me your e-mail. Thanks
Yay! Congrats that is so exciting! My birthday is the 23rd, so maybe you could shoot for that:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you huys. How are you feeling?
Congralations Cal Good luck with eveything. Almost done with the first trimester best part to get over. well maybe.
YEAH! That is so exciting! Lexie is so dang cute and will be such a good big sister. I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl. Congratulations!
Hey Callie, I came across your blog through Brett and Kim's. Congratulations!! Added a new addition to any family is great news. Your little girl is so cute. Best wishes!
Congrats! Lexie will be a great big sister!
Yeah! I hope all goes well. Congratulations!
Callie! That is so exciting! I'm so glad I found you on here so that I could here the good news. Brandon and I . . . well I mainly, just joined the world of blogging. brandonandamandabrady.blogspot.com I can't wait to find out what you are having!! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Hi Callie. This is Annie. I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog. I found it through Janille's. Congratulations! That's great news!
Oh Cal, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations, So so happy for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful. HOpe you're feeling good and that there are no problems. Being a mom of more 2 is so much more fun!
Post a Comment