This year for the 24th we decided to forgo the usual celebration and relax in Paris. This was JD's first time up this summer which is sad we usually make it up at least 5 or 6 times by this time of year. We rode horses and 4-wheelers and we went rafting on the Snake River. It was a great weekend.
Janeen and I took turns watching the girls. I went the first time and she went the second time.
Don, Morris, Janeen, Clayton, JD, Clay and Brook
Brynnlee kept entertained with rocks and eating sand
Lexie played with water, mud, and rocks for three hours straight and was in heaven
The girls waiting for the raft to come down the river.
JD on Leo, Janeen on Two Socks and Morris and Lexie on Circle B
Lexie is obsessed with feeding the horses
She has always loved the horses and this year nothing has changed
She could sit and watch/talk to/feed/sing to the horses all day.
Feeding the horses again.
1 comment:
What a perfect picture of Lexie(2nd from the bottom).I love it!
Post a Comment