Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lexie cuts her own hair!

Lexie comes in the front room and says, "Mom all my hair is out of my face."
I say, "Good hooonnneeey . . . . (looking at her now) . . . did you cut your hair!" Lexie starts crying. I didn't even yell at her she just started bawling. When I told her we are going to have to go get it fixed and cut it short, she started bawling even harder. I was searching the house trying to figure out where she made a mess and clean it up. I looked in the bathrooms. . . nothing. I looked in her bedroom . . . nothing, until I looked closer.
A pair of scissors on her play kitchen table . . .
Lots of hair in the garbage! At least she was smart enough to do it over the garbage and clean up after herself.
Not a very happy girl, look at her poor bangs!
Yes, all of this hair use to be the same length!
Trying to fix it, that was her sad face the whole time.
Yeah it is fixed and she only slightly looks like a dutch boy! Could be worse.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, how funny!! Her haircut turned out pretty good considering. She is such a doll. The sad face was my favorite. :) *

dcscrivy said...

I did notice today that she had a haircut, I had no idea she did it though, I am waiting for that day to happen in my house, although I think it will be Easton to do it, not Addy.

Claudy said...

Yeah,I think it could be worse. I cut Maddie some slack when she cut her own hair, every little girl does it once right???
Well Maddie didn't stop there she cut her friends hair the day before x-mas eve a few years ago. It wasn't a fun phone call to make.I guess Mads figured it was ok since it wasn't her hair the 2nd time.

Emilee said...

Yes, it could be worse, remember Cambrees hair? I still almost cry whenever I see pics. Well hopefully its out of her system now and wont happen again.

blm_mckell said...

I love the picture at the end. After all the sad faces. It made me laugh. I think her hair cut is cute.