Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brynnlee's 1st Birthday

July 26th was Brynnlee's 1st Birthday. She really didn't know it was her birthday. She is still battling a nasty ear infection, today we found out the antibiotic is finally working (this is the 3rd one she has been on, 3rd times a charm)! We had cupcakes and ice cream with family to celebrate. She did love her cake and ate most of it. She was excited about presents and opened them all. I still can't believe it has been a year. She is a little spit fire and going to give Lexie a run for her money. It will be interesting through the years to see this little spit fire and her stubborn sister grow. We love our girls!
Brynnlee's cupcake
Yes, I dropped it as I was setting it on her tray. Thank goodness for backups!
Checking out the fire
Digging in!
Yummy
She loved it!
Lexie liked hers too!
Opening presents . . .
with a little help from big sister.

7 comments:

Claudy said...

She's so tiny and cute I can't believe she is one.

SarahC said...

Happy Birthday Brynnlee! I almost forget that her & Ace have the same birthday. She is a cutie!

Janille said...

How is she already one? That went so fast! Happy Birthday Brynnlee!

Emilee said...

I'm so glad she had such a fun birthday! Give her hugs for us. love you guys!

Life with the Rosas Family said...

So cute! Your cupcakes look soooo good (I made some today for Ayla's birthday party and they turned out horrible).
I didn't know that our babies were less than a week apart.

blm_mckell said...

My favorite picture is her eatting the cupcake.

Kristen said...

So cute!! Brynnlee is big! At least she looks big to me in the pictures! Hooray that she didn't waste any time catching up! I love the pictures of the girls--they are so cute! Your 24th looked like a lot of fun! I was laughing as I read about Lexie getting the hair out of her face. Ha ha! She is smart . . . you have to give her that. I am amazed she put the hair in the garbage. Her hair cut turned out cute--not like a little Dutch boy at all! Looks like you are doing great and enjoying the summer! When are you coming to KOREA?!! What are you going to do while you are here? Hooray!