Monday, July 12, 2010

Gunnison Res

On the 5th we went out to Gunnison Res on my uncle Branch's boat. It was a blast. I was able to wake board for the first time this year. It was so fun. JD was still as good as ever, even though he hasn't done it for a long time. Lexie was even able to do a little something. She loved it.
Lexie
Callie
JD
JD

4 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Umm ... does JD do that professionally? Way cool pics.

Malinda said...

Wow. Those are some mad wakeboard skills! I'm impressed that Lexie got out there all by herself. There is no way in the world that Abby would do that.

Celeste Ferguson said...

Wow!! That's talent!! :) Looks like fun though!

blm_mckell said...

That is great that you were able to do that. Way to go Lexie. I don't think I could do that.