Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Softball and The Swing

We played in the Pioneer Day Softball Tournament in Fairview. We put a family team together consisting of: JD and I, my brother Casey his wife Tina, my sister Tori, my brother Brett and his wife Kim, cousin Trent, my sister Brandi and her husband Mike, JD's brother Clay, and Tori's friend Alesha. We played two pool play games and I think 3 tournament games. It was a blast. It is great to be able to do that with my family. Thanks everyone for playing and making it so fun. (sorry no pics of the softball games to busy playing)

After the games we all wanted to go somewhere cooler and relax. We headed up the mountain to the Anderson swing! It is always fun to go and hang out up there. You climb a platform, climb on a rope swing and jump off. You swing over a mountain side. Pretty much it is a rush no matter how many times you have done it.
Me and lexie climbing up. She kept saying she wanted to go from the top.
Until we got to the top. But once you are up there, there is no way down but the swing!
So we went, she screamed and cried the whole time.
Yes, I may be a horrible mom and probably scared her for life.
This was Clays first time going off, see the fear on is face!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, where is this swing? That looks SO fun. I'm sure it would scare me to death, but I'd love to try. it. *

Claudy said...

Wow!Just looking at the pictures have made my hands all sweaty.

dcscrivy said...

I can't believe you took Lexie up there, my palms are sweaty just thinking about it, so fun though. More than that though, I can't believe she even wanted to try, she is so brave!!!