This week my friend Kamille took pictures of the girls for me. I love how they turned out, she did a great job.
So Sweet! How can you say no to that face?
The innocence of little kids
Birthday dress and rocks!
She would not put the rock down for the picture
Birthday Girl
10 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! They are growing up so fast!
Oh, those did turn out so cute. Your girls are so beautiful. I may have to go try out that spot for my own little photo shoot, that fence is nice! I still can't believe that Brynnlee is 1, where has this year gone?
They are adorable!! I want cute little girls just like yours. *
I really like the pictures. Lexie's dress is so cute. Wow how exciting your baby is almost a year old. Wish her a happy birthday from us.
Such cute pictures!! Where did you get Lexie's adorable animal print dress? I love it!!
I can't believe your little girl is already a year old. Your girls are so cute. I love the pictures. We just had our family pictures taken too. I can't wait to get them back.
Callie,
Where is this cute little picture spot. I want to check it out, also!! Such cute pictures.
So cute! I love their clothes!
Cute, cute, cute!
So cute Cal! I love the girls animal print clothes. Very stylish. If you get any wallets we want one. Tell Brynnlee Happy Birthday! Love you guys!
Post a Comment